04 Aug Interior Designer
Blu Water Studio provides professional interior design consultancy services specialised in hospitality, restaurants and corporate offices. Our goal is to create a unique and distinct environment for our clients and we go beyond the traditional solutions that differentiate us from others.
We strive for passion and individualism at the focus of each project so that our clients can bring instant recognition and personality to their brand to maximise the consumer’s experience.
In line with our expansion plans we are looking for ambitious, energetic and highly responsible, reliable individuals who are keen to be part of our organization to work closely under the Creative Team & work hand in hand with Design Directors to propel the Company to greater heights in the following position:
- Overall responsible for all design aspects of the job / project assigned.
- Work closely and together with all team members throughout the design and project implementation process.
- Responsible for translating design concept into design details by developing all necessary elevations and termination details.
- To generate project drawings when required.
- Preparation of presentation materials in both hard copy and soft copy format.
- Jointly responsible with the Project Management Team for the preparation and monitoring of the Internal Work Program.
- Responsible in performing hands-on interior design task, design coordination with the project team.
- Attend to all contractors’ queries and request for information as and when required.
- To inspect, monitor and verify on site all aspect related to interior design scope in ensuring smooth completion of the project.
- Minimum Diploma holder in Interior Design or other related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in interior design industry, preferably in hospitality.
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Power Point and other Microsoft application.
- Possess experience in FF&E will be an added advantage.
- Capable of managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment and meet tight schedules.
- A self-starter, detail conscious, thorough and able to work independently.
A good fringe benefits package will be provided to successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send in your resume and portfolio.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Apply for this job
Using the quick form below you can apply for this job directly. Give us your email and submit us your resume (can also be a .zip file if you’d like so send us some example of your works) and we’ll get back to you.