23 Aug AutoCAD Operator/Draftman
Blu Water Studio provides professional interior design consultancy services specialised in hospitality, and restaurants. Our goal is to create a unique and distinct environment for our clients and we go beyond the traditional solutions that differentiate us from others.
We strive for passion and individualism at the focus of each project so that our clients can bring instant recognition and personality to their brand to maximise the consumer’s experience.
In line with our expansion plans we are looking for ambitious, energetic and highly responsible, reliable individuals who are keen to be part of our organization to work closely under the Creative Team & work hand in hand with Design Directors to propel the Company to greater heights in the following position:-
- To plot auto CAD Interior Design drawing and incorporate all details into the drawings.
- To prepare the drawings with high precisions and as per scale.
- To prepare working drawings / detail drawings / construction drawings on technical / constructional aspects with attention to specifications and coordinating dimensions and drawing references all in compliance to CAD protocol.
- Able to assist, discuss and communicate with all levels of internal/external team member.
- Candidate with diploma in architectural / interior design drafting or equivalent
- Candidate without certificate/diploma but have gained 6-8 year working experience in similar discipline is encourage to apply
- Proficiency in documentation using AutoCAD
- Required skill(s): MS Office, AutoCAD (knowledge in sketch up & Adobe Photoshop will be added advantage)
A good fringe benefits package will be provided to successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to send in your resume and portfolio.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Apply for this job
Using the quick form below you can apply for this job directly. Give us your email and submit us your resume (can also be a .zip file if you’d like so send us some example of your works) and we’ll get back to you.